Jeremie Frimpong

It'sBlue93:20

Team supported
Manchester City
I had a thought that Frimpong would be perfect in that role Walker was deployed in vs Newcastle. Would solve our problems on right-flank and is versatile. Saw someone say agent was at game last night. I think he’d be ace in that role. Ex City too

Are we even linked?

Home-grown so added bonus, very very good player but kind of a winger at full-back

On paper a Walker replacement but he's not nearly as good defensively and Pep seems to want 'proper defenders'

Are we even linked?

Home-grown so added bonus, very very good player but kind of a winger at full-back

On paper a Walker replacement but he's not nearly as good defensively and Pep seems to want 'proper defenders'
He’d be more deployed in the wing role though. i do see what you mean not a proper defender like walker , ake , dias and akanji

Could you elaborate on why you think he would be perfect?

How many times have you seen him play? Any outstanding performances in big games etc you could tell us about etc?
He is very quick. Good playing up the wing. Think if deployed in that high providing width role. He’d be very good. At Leipzig he plays more like a winger. I just thought in that system vs Newcastle he’d be well suited perhaps not to the 3-2-4-1. Saw him at Celtic very good offensively but lacks defensively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.