Jeremie Frimpong

Watched back the Leverkusen and Gladbach game (mostly for Wirtz). Jeremie will drive Pep insane tbh. His offensive output has been good but I don't think he will do well in the premier league, in our system.

Also the quality of bundiesliga is gross. Leverkusen won the German league last season and I don't think they would finish top 8 in the prem.

Watched back the Leverkusen and Gladbach game (mostly for Wirtz). Jeremie will drive Pep insane tbh. His offensive output has been good but I don't think he will do well in the premier league, in our system.

Also the quality of bundiesliga is gross. Leverkusen won the German league last season and I don't think they would finish top 8 in the prem.
You've seen what every top scout in Europe has seen. No shame on the lad, he just isn't good enough to go to the next level.

You've seen what every top scout in Europe has seen. No shame on the lad, he just isn't good enough to go to the next level.
He’s young and has a brilliant manager at Leverkusen. If he came to City it would be an investment and Pep would have a lot of work to do to see if he could do it, but he’s the best ever at that. Frimpong could make it here if given the chance.

I’d rather Rico got every possible chance though.

He’s young and has a brilliant manager at Leverkusen. If he came to City it would be an investment and Pep would have a lot of work to do to see if he could do it, but he’s the best ever at that. Frimpong could make it here if given the chance.

I’d rather Rico got every possible chance though.
Because he's of the academy? To me that is a moot point in this situation.

I look at this way. Frimpong came through the academy and wasn't good enough for the first team. He went elsewhere and improved. Now, possibly he could come back and play for City.

This could possibly show the younger players if you want to he here and work hard, there is a possibility to come back and play for us even if you aren't deemed ready/good enough initially.

He's just so lightweight. He's probably the same height or slightly taller than Rico, for example, but Rico has thick legs and a strong center of gravity which makes it tough to bully. Frimpong seemed so easy to nudge/push off the ball. Also while he's rapid going forward, he didn't seem to have the same desire to get back with that pace.

He's doing well in a system suited for his needs but it's tough to see him here. Wish him a really successful career though.

He's just so lightweight. He's probably the same height or slightly taller than Rico, for example, but Rico has thick legs and a strong center of gravity which makes it tough to bully. Frimpong seemed so easy to nudge/push off the ball. Also while he's rapid going forward, he didn't seem to have the same desire to get back with that pace.

He's doing well in a system suited for his needs but it's tough to see him here. Wish him a really successful career though.
also Rico can roundhouse kick an a opponent if needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.