Jeremie Frimpong

Hes not a right back.. wingback, cant see him cover defensively like Walker with his pace. hes rapid though. I see him more similar to Dumfries, wingback guy. Will have to shuffle the pack in the back to get him in then.
And seems like City has decided to go for wingers for width this season, its kinda built like that.

He isn‘t the type of fullback that suits us.
Sometimes sloppy on the ball and often plays like a right winger who gets covered.
Tells you enough That his Release clause expired and no one was serious get him in.

He was at the end of the Season the one who was the Most open for a transfer and is still there.

Was a „open secret“ here in Germany.
Many reliable reports, if you want the sources you only need to search

Doesn't seem like he pushed for it. No transfer request as far as we know and the fact he started last night suggests he's still shown commitment in training.

They've just won the title and are about to play in the Champions League. Doubt he's in a rush.

Doesn't seem like he pushed for it. No transfer request as far as we know and the fact he started last night suggests he's still shown commitment in training.

They've just won the title and are about to play in the Champions League. Doubt he's in a rush.

Why would you put in a transfer request when you have a RC.

I think we have had communication with this guy and 1 extra season would suit.

This is based on being ex City, fast and Walker most likely leaving end of the season.

Others who watch more, never sure how they get the time to watch all these games seem to think bad fit.

Not everyone who is Open to leave/wants to leave does show signs of a „strike“ , idk if this is the right word but i think you know what i mean.

Why would he, he had the Release Clause of ~35m€ which expired. If there would be big interest of high level Clubs he wouldve been gone. But no one came seriously in for the Release Clause what is quite cheap with his performances.
After? Why risk his spot in the team, could end up no one match the asking price of Leverkusen and looses his position to end up Not playing much and the role like Last Season under Alonso.

Its not like he pushed to leave because hes unhappy, only to make a next step in his career

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.