Jeremy Clarkson : Execute strikers

JoeMercer'sWay said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I think Clarkson is a paedophile....chortle....not really of course, it was a joke like on Top Gear.

i heard SavicTheSerpent is his apprentice.

They do/did share a similar line in ill educated right wing rhetoric.

Wonder if MilnerTheMonkey also has a head shaped like a peanut?

liamctid said:
After just posting on the Death List, I found this too:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=mQMYVVhufxs[/youtube]

If you spent less time killing City fans and forcing us all to sing about Nicky Weaver you'd know how to post a youtube link on Bluemoon. Think on, young man, think on.

TheMightyQuinn said:
liamctid said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=mQMYVVhufxs[/youtube]

If you spent less time killing City fans and forcing us all to sing about Nicky Weaver you'd know how to post a youtube link on Bluemoon. Think on, young man, think on.

Eh? It worked on the other thread...?

Right, must get back to tracking down people who didn't sing at the reserve match last night.

(Young man?! I'm 24!)

Yeah it was a joke, but ill timed to some or well timed to him as he probably has a dvd out.

I wonder though if some of the posters would have the same dismissive reaction if he said that he wish he could round out the right wing/tories and their voters and shoot them in the face in front of their families!!<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:51 pm --<br /><br />
argyle said:
Yeah it was a joke, but ill timed to some or well timed to him as he probably has a dvd out.

I wonder though if some of the posters would have the same dismissive reaction if he said that he wish he could round up the right wing/tories and their voters and shoot them in the face in front of their families!!

liamctid said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
liamctid said:

Eh? It worked on the other thread...?

Right, must get back to tracking down people who didn't sing at the reserve match last night.

(Young man?! I'm 24!)

Dirty old man.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:52 pm --<br /><br />
argyle said:

I wonder though if some of the posters would have the same dismissive reaction if he said that he wish he could round out the right wing/tories and their voters and shoot them in the face in front of their families!!

Class traitors don't have a sense of humour.

argyle said:

I wonder though if some of the posters would have the same dismissive reaction if he said that he wish he could round out the right wing/tories and their voters and shoot them in the face in front of their families!!

-- Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:51 pm --

argyle said:

I wonder though if some of the posters would have the same dismissive reaction if he said that he wish he could round up the right wing/tories and their voters and shoot them in the face in front of their families!!

The thing is he does this about the same time every year. He fucked the mexicans over this time last year
Pinch of salt with the guy i would be more shocked if he believed what he said

wonder if he was 'avin a larf' when he was playing away
or when he was trying to fence off a public footpath round his castle relying on his close friend 'call me dave 'to nod it through
he never utters a word that is not heavily scripted,thought through,targets carefully chosen to create publicity.Long ago TG turned into the jeremy clarke extravaganza,for children and oafs,and comes second only to Thomas and Friends in sales,so he wont be sacked just yet,eventually his need for attention will cross the line.Or sales will drop,or both.Let it be soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.