Jeremy Clarkson : Execute strikers

BimboBob said:
Amazing country we live in.

Homeless people, kids being beaten, women and men raped in their own homes, paedos, fuel prices, the cost of living, taxes, union officials and MP's stuffing their fat faces with our cash, over crowded roads, thousands of illegals roaming the streets etc etc...

And what do we complain about the most?

A public figure being a bit mental whilst trying to flog a few DVD's.

Fucking hell Bob,if you'd mentioned Cancer and Lady Di you would have managed to get every Daily Mail headline ever written into a single post! Top work!

Now I'm off to get raped in a traffic jam by roaming immigrants. Well it is Friday!

pinkwheeltrim said:
BimboBob said:
Amazing country we live in.

Homeless people, kids being beaten, women and men raped in their own homes, paedos, fuel prices, the cost of living, taxes, union officials and MP's stuffing their fat faces with our cash, over crowded roads, thousands of illegals roaming the streets etc etc...

And what do we complain about the most?

A public figure being a bit mental whilst trying to flog a few DVD's.

Fucking hell Bob,if you'd mentioned Cancer and Lady Di you would have managed to get every Daily Mail headline ever written into a single post! Top work!

Now I'm off to get raped in a traffic jam by roaming immigrants. Well it is Friday!

I can't believe i left out the Queen of our Hearts, the woman who single handedly stopped all land mines from going off in the poor little faces of the third worlds children, the woman who united a country just by getting married to an older bloke with big ears, the woman who re-united(because it feels so good) the country again upon her aranged by the royal family death.

theres a reason top gears more popular than fifth gear. clarkson makes these comments and lives off the shock of them, ala frankie boyle. pretty sure he doesnt really wish death upon the strikers, the clarkson for prime minister thing went to his head a little bit i think

HorshamBlue said:
You're the one that made the assertion. Two examples to back that assertion please. You can start by defining 'worse'.
What? No I didn't. Mackenzie claimed the show had become "worse".

You really can't read can you, firstly in the Bible thread where you made an arse of yourself with Skashion and now this thread.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:25 pm --<br /><br />
dannybcity said:
SWP's back said:
Can you point to examples of that happening? Two should do.

Big Brother, Shameless.
Big Brothers ratings fell through the floor year on year until C4 axed it, it then fell further under C5. It is arguable that it was never considered "good" in the first place.

Haven't Shamless's ratings fallen as the quality has gone down also??

Whereas Top Gears rating and commercial success is far higher than it was in the old format that some claim was better.

SWP's back said:
HorshamBlue said:
You're the one that made the assertion. Two examples to back that assertion please. You can start by defining 'worse'.
What? No I didn't. Mackenzie claimed the show had become "worse".

You really can't read can you, firstly in the Bible thread where you made an arse of yourself with Skashion and now this thread.

-- Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:25 pm --

dannybcity said:
SWP's back said:
Can you point to examples of that happening? Two should do.

Big Brother, Shameless.
Big Brothers ratings fell through the floor year on year until C4 axed it, it then fell further under C5. It is arguable that it was never considered "good" in the first place.

Haven't Shamless's ratings fallen as the quality has gone down also??

Whereas Top Gears rating and commercial success is far higher than it was in the old format that some claim was better

Thats the old format that was axed because it had almost shameful ratings!! Old Top Gear was crap and everyone knows it.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Thats the old format that was axed because it had almost shameful ratings!! Old Top Gear was crap and everyone knows it.
Mackenzie preferred it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.