Jeremy Clarkson : Execute strikers

Signori said:
stony said:
Is this thread still going? I can't beleive people are frothing at the mouth over Jeremy Clarkson.

i would assume by people, still commenting on it, then yes, yes it is. although the contributions have been poor of late. mainly the words Gay and people assuming that we know when every programme is on............
The shame.

SWP's back said:
mcmanus said:
The Flash said:
^^That^^

Topgear works because Clarkson, Hammond and May are all very different. It's that dynamic that makes it work.

It's shown in 170 countries around the world and natives of those countries opinions of us will be influenced by that gobshite, the little prick and James May. Holy shit :(
It's shown in 170 countries as it is well written, sometimes amusing, good value entertainment that is very popular. Though it is silly at times.

this thread's just silly now.

I think sending people to Argentina to bounce off silly objects in a pool of water is a complete waste of money and should be used on keeping the full rights to F1, whilst promoting young comedic writers and actors to produce stuff akin to the great comedy series of the 70s and 80s.

But apparently some people like Richard Hammond acting like an 8 year old whilst some fat woman falls off things, so there we go.

As the attitude to that is "put up and shut up", then if you don't like Clarkson or Top Gear, tough. Put up and shut up.

That wasn't aimed at you btw, your post was good, so I tagged onto it.

He does tend to time his right wing rants extremely well.

As a mate of 'Dave' Cameron's he's played a blinder by distracting all the media attention away from him and in the process he's sold a few hundred more DVDs to men throughout the country who like to tuck their shirts into their jeans and moan about 'darky'.

Fuck off Clarkson you ****.

In his motoring column Mr Clarkson wrote: "It is nowhere near any court that matters and nowhere near a single politician.

"Furthermore, if we ran the show from Salford, we'd be employing people from Salford.

"People who were born there and thought 'Yes, I like this. I see no reason to go anywhere else'.

"And in the world of television that could be a genuine handicap."

He said he would "resign in a heartbeat" if asked to work from MediaCityUK.

TheMightyQuinn said:

As a mate of 'Dave' Cameron's he's played a blinder by distracting all the media attention away from him and in the process he's sold a few hundred more DVDs to men throughout the country who like to tuck their shirts into their jeans and moan about 'darky'.

Thats a rather sweeping statement for a man of you vauxhall calibra to come out with you must be astra your mind to that conclusion

TheMightyQuinn said:

yeah cos those people really exist

you can see them all in the audience of a Top Gear show!

TheMightyQuinn said:

Whilst I am no fanboy, I have already stated that he is a prick, to imply he plays to the racist gallery is a little unfair.

I have actually seen him write stuff which is pretty pro-EU believe it or not. Just because someone is right wing doesn't make them a racist, although I imagine that doesn't sit too well with your Weltanschauung

gordondaviesmoustache said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Whilst I am no fanboy, I have already stated that he is a prick, to imply he plays to the racist gallery is a little unfair.

I have actually seen him write stuff which is pretty pro-EU believe it or not. Just because someone is right wing doesn't make them a racist, although I imagine that doesn't sit too well with your Weltanschauung

I'm only going off the people I know personally who enjoy Top Gear. They tend to be the type who believe illegal immigrants get benefits and all that jazz.

Given that Clarkson only deals in sweeping, and inaccurate, generalisations, I see no harm in me employing the same tactic. Or does my lack of celebrity status negate my opinion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.