Jeremy Clarkson : Execute strikers

TheMightyQuinn said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
He does tend to time his right wing rants extremely well.

As a mate of 'Dave' Cameron's he's played a blinder by distracting all the media attention away from him and in the process he's sold a few hundred more DVDs to men throughout the country who like to tuck their shirts into their jeans and moan about 'darky'.

Whilst I am no fanboy, I have already stated that he is a prick, to imply he plays to the racist gallery is a little unfair.

I have actually seen him write stuff which is pretty pro-EU believe it or not. Just because someone is right wing doesn't make them a racist, although I imagine that doesn't sit too well with your Weltanschauung

I'm only going off the people I know personally who enjoy Top Gear. They tend to be the type who believe illegal immigrants get benefits and all that jazz.

Given that Clarkson only deals in sweeping, and inaccurate, generalisations, I see no harm in me employing the same tactic. Or does my lack of celebrity status negate my opinion?

I have to be honest here, you know people?

everyone who watches a show about brum brum cars is now a right wing nazi racist scumbag?

wow

I must stop my kids from watching it

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Whilst I am no fanboy, I have already stated that he is a prick, to imply he plays to the racist gallery is a little unfair.

I have actually seen him write stuff which is pretty pro-EU believe it or not. Just because someone is right wing doesn't make them a racist, although I imagine that doesn't sit too well with your Weltanschauung

I'm only going off the people I know personally who enjoy Top Gear. They tend to be the type who believe illegal immigrants get benefits and all that jazz.

Given that Clarkson only deals in sweeping, and inaccurate, generalisations, I see no harm in me employing the same tactic. Or does my lack of celebrity status negate my opinion?

Of course not.

I spend my time watching Top Gear and moaning about women's rights and the way black people speak.

TheMightyQuinn said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
He does tend to time his right wing rants extremely well.

As a mate of 'Dave' Cameron's he's played a blinder by distracting all the media attention away from him and in the process he's sold a few hundred more DVDs to men throughout the country who like to tuck their shirts into their jeans and moan about 'darky'.

No, it's just I think you're better than that.

I like Clarkson but I don't take him seriously, I like Top Gear but i find a great deal of it silly, but hey, rather that than Total Wipeout.

TheMightyQuinn said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Of course not.

I spend my time watching Top Gear and moaning about women's rights and the way black people speak.

Why are you fishing tonight?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Of course not.

I'm not 'fishing'.

I'm stating my opinion.

I won't apologise for not liking Clarkson or his ilk.

When other people state their banal viewpoints it's welcomed yet I state mine and people see their arses and start bleating.

TheMightyQuinn said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Of course not.

I'm not 'fishing'.

I'm stating my opinion.

When other people state their banal viewpoints it's welcomed yet I state mine and people see their arses and start bleating.

Well i dont like being generalised because i watch a programme
Especially by someone so left they cant see the truth for the tofu

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I'm not 'fishing'.

I'm stating my opinion.

So it's OK for Clarkson to generalise and wish death on people but me generalising has upset you?

I'm not really arsed what Clarkson says/thinks to be honest. The day he says something I agree with is the day I realise I'm over and it's time to die.

If you want to lick the balls of a bloke who wouldn't spit on you then so be it.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I'm not 'fishing'.

I'm stating my opinion.

It's a joke, like on Top Gear. I can't believe people are frothing at the mouth about TMQ's comments! Jeez get a sense of humour etc etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.