Jeremy Clarkson : Execute strikers

dannybcity said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm not 'fishing'.

I'm stating my opinion.

I won't apologise for not liking Clarkson or his ilk.

When other people state their banal viewpoints it's welcomed yet I state mine and people see their arses and start bleating.

Well i dont like being generalised because i watch a programme
Especially by someone so left they cant see the truth for the tofu

It's a joke, like on Top Gear. I can't believe people are frothing at the mouth about TMQ's comments! Jeez get a sense of humour etc etc.

I thought Clarkson fans would enjoy my 'controversial' and 'near the knuckle' comments but it seems they only like that sort of thing if it's thinly veiled hatred aimed at minorities of any kind.

Chill out, ladies, it's a joke like on Top Gear.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:09 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
You see i was fishing and i caught 2 im bored of this now, bye bye

Always the big man.

Kill darky.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Fuck off Clarkson you ****.

In his motoring column Mr Clarkson wrote: "It is nowhere near any court that matters and nowhere near a single politician.

"Furthermore, if we ran the show from Salford, we'd be employing people from Salford.

"People who were born there and thought 'Yes, I like this. I see no reason to go anywhere else'.

"And in the world of television that could be a genuine handicap."

He said he would "resign in a heartbeat" if asked to work from MediaCityUK.
He has a point. Salfords a shithole

SWP's back said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Fuck off Clarkson you ****.

In his motoring column Mr Clarkson wrote: "It is nowhere near any court that matters and nowhere near a single politician.

"Furthermore, if we ran the show from Salford, we'd be employing people from Salford.

"People who were born there and thought 'Yes, I like this. I see no reason to go anywhere else'.

"And in the world of television that could be a genuine handicap."

He said he would "resign in a heartbeat" if asked to work from MediaCityUK.
He has a point. Salfords a shithole

Bore off you boring ****.

Mugatu said:
How anyone sees this man as some sort of Messiah is beyond me. A sad caricaturish, denim wearing, paunchy, predictible, male menopausal mouthpiece who revels in the sound of his own voice. A man whose grasp on the world is formed from tiny soundbites he grabbed from a Daily Mail headline which he then regurgitates in an "amusing" way as if he's some kind of subject matter expert on everything from foxhunts to the Battle of Britain.

Keep buying the videos and the reading by numbers books kids, you're making him a very, very rich man.

This ^^^

The little twerp is as thick as whale omlette
Typical minor public schoolboy mentality and accent.. tries to sound loftily posh but the southern twang is there (daily mail through and through)

Tw@t

dom said:
Mugatu said:
How anyone sees this man as some sort of Messiah is beyond me. A sad caricaturish, denim wearing, paunchy, predictible, male menopausal mouthpiece who revels in the sound of his own voice. A man whose grasp on the world is formed from tiny soundbites he grabbed from a Daily Mail headline which he then regurgitates in an "amusing" way as if he's some kind of subject matter expert on everything from foxhunts to the Battle of Britain.

Keep buying the videos and the reading by numbers books kids, you're making him a very, very rich man.

This ^^^

The little twerp is as thick as whale omlette
Typical minor public schoolboy mentality and accent.. tries to sound loftily posh but the southern twang is there (daily mail through and through)

Tw@t

Yes so thick he saw that taking over the Top Gear name and making it what he did would work. So absolutly thick was his idea that Top Gear is now shown all over the world and is one of the most profitable shows the BBC airs
Thick twat its amazing he can breathe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.