Jeremy Clarkson : Execute strikers

How anyone sees this man as some sort of Messiah is beyond me. A sad caricaturish, denim wearing, paunchy, predictible, male menopausal mouthpiece who revels in the sound of his own voice. A man whose grasp on the world is formed from tiny soundbites he grabbed from a Daily Mail headline which he then regurgitates in an "amusing" way as if he's some kind of subject matter expert on everything from foxhunts to the Battle of Britain.

Keep buying the videos and the reading by numbers books kids, you're making him a very, very rich man.

Aphex said:
SWP's back said:
Aphex said:
The irony, of course, is the fact he will be drawing a BBC pension

Kind of puts him in a similar bracket to a public servant..

Scab.
I take it you are being a funny funny man.

No

Deadly serious.

Are you sure he will be drawing a BBC pension? He has had 5 seperate 2 year BBC contracts since he came back.

He is a contractor, not an employee and currently earns nearly £2M per year from Top Gear related activities (£1m from the Beeb).

I don't think he will be too worried about a pension (the most he would have in one is £1.7m anyway and high earners such as he will be in amoney purchase scheme as opposed to a PS defined benefit scheme).<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:19 am --<br /><br />
Mugatu said:
How anyone sees this man as some sort of Messiah is beyond me. A sad caricaturish, denim wearing, paunchy, predictible, male menopausal mouthpiece who revels in the sound of his own voice. A man whose grasp on the world is formed from tiny soundbites he grabbed from a Daily Mail headline which he then regurgitates in an "amusing" way as if he's some kind of subject matter expert on everything from foxhunts to the Battle of Britain.

Keep buying the videos and the reading by numbers books kids, you're making him a very, very rich man.
So he basically gets paid millions of pounds a year to do what you do for free on here.

I'd say he is doing well.

daveduke67 said:
Aphex said:
SWP's back said:
I take it you are being a funny funny man.

No

Deadly serious.

As serious as cancer?

Rhythm is a dancer etc..

He works for a publicly paid company, therefore will be eligable for a public funded pension

That's basically it SWP, you can hardly dress the point I was making any other way

(but you will, no doubt)

SWP's back said:
So he basically gets paid millions of pounds a year to do what you do for free on here.

I liked you until that comment as well! If we're talking about people pontificating then I comment very occasionally on the odd thread. Whereas you make this site your life's whole focus, there's not a thread going where you won't give all of us the benefit of your opinion.

Mugatu said:
SWP's back said:

I liked you until that comment as well! If we're talking about people pontificating then I comment very occasionally on the odd thread. Whereas you make this site your life's whole focus, there's not a thread going where you won't give all of us the benefit of your opinion.
Any if I can find I was of getting paid for it I'll keep you updated.

Maybe I should have changed "you" for "we".<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:40 am --<br /><br />
Aphex said:
daveduke67 said:
Aphex said:
No

Deadly serious.

As serious as cancer?

Rhythm is a dancer etc..

He works for a publicly paid company, therefore will be eligable for a public funded pension

That's basically it SWP, you can hardly dress the point I was making any other way

(but you will, no doubt)
Even Mackenzie doesn't think non union members could be classed as "scabs" but there you go.

Clarkson is liked by the "some of my best friends are black" brigade because he says the things that they are thinking.

He is close friends with Coulson and Brooks.

Having millions of morons admiring you means Clarkson's membership would be pointless anyway

Scab was tounge in cheek..

twinkletoes said:
Clarkson is liked by the "some of my best friends are black" brigade because he says the things that they are thinking.

He is close friends with Coulson and Brooks.
I like him but my best friends aren't black

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.