Jeremy Clarkson : Execute strikers

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Thats the old format that was axed because it had almost shameful ratings!! Old Top Gear was crap and everyone knows it.
Mackenzie preferred it!

Well i have a list of things that dont shock me

I will add that one to it, she must of been 1 of the 2 people left watching Quentin Wilson test drive the new Skoda family car to let us know "it is quite reasonably priced"
Even 5th Gear realised thats shit and started having more fun

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Signori said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
How can anyone think the old Top Gear was good. It was boring gits driving family cars around.

isnt that the current one??

I take it you don't watch it then. If you did you wouldn't of wrote that and if you do your just being a tit

^^That^^

Topgear works because Clarkson, Hammond and May are all very different. It's that dynamic that makes it work.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Signori said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
How can anyone think the old Top Gear was good. It was boring gits driving family cars around.

I take it you don't watch it then. If you did you wouldn't of wrote that and if you do your just being a tit

I think it's what people call a 'difference of opinion'

I think its a show about 3 men using the same jokes every single week, driving fast cars in tweed jackets, saying they dont care about the enviroment it's cool to drive fast and show off cars that no one can afford to buy.

zzzzzzz boring...............

The Flash said:

I think its a show about 3 men using the same jokes every single week, driving fast cars in tweed jackets, saying they dont care about the enviroment it's cool to drive fast and show off cars that no one can afford to buy.

Gay.

good for you

Signori said:
The Flash said:

Gay.

good for you

Thanks.

*teksaboo*

Signori said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Signori said:

You don't think fast cars are cool.

And there are plenty of affordable cars shown on there.

The Flash said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Signori said:

^^That^^

Topgear works because Clarkson, Hammond and May are all very different. It's that dynamic that makes it work.

It's shown in 170 countries around the world and natives of those countries opinions of us will be influenced by that gobshite, the little prick and James May. Holy shit :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.