Jeremy Clarkson : Execute strikers

mcmanus said:
The Flash said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I take it you don't watch it then. If you did you wouldn't of wrote that and if you do your just being a tit

^^That^^

Topgear works because Clarkson, Hammond and May are all very different. It's that dynamic that makes it work.

It's shown in 170 countries around the world and natives of those countries opinions of us will be affluenced by that gobshite, the little prick and James May. Holy shit :(

Dont! your sexuality will be questioned if you dont like it!

crikey the shame of not agreeing with watered down TV for fast car enthusiasts and races that include a car vs a donkey with a rocket up its arse or whatever.......

Even as a leftie i'm embarrassed by the reaction of some high ranking union officials. Their reaction means he will take the piss out of the TU movement relentlessly in a new episode of top gear.

He was being his TV persona and possibly under the instruction of his Chipping Norton buddy Dave Cameron to do it as it totally deflected from the strike action.

mcmanus said:
The Flash said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I take it you don't watch it then. If you did you wouldn't of wrote that and if you do your just being a tit

^^That^^

Topgear works because Clarkson, Hammond and May are all very different. It's that dynamic that makes it work.

It's shown in 170 countries around the world and natives of those countries opinions of us will be influenced by that gobshite, the little prick and James May. Holy shit :(
It's shown in 170 countries as it is well written, sometimes amusing, good value entertainment that is very popular. Though it is silly at times.

Signori said:
mcmanus said:
The Flash said:
^^That^^

It's shown in 170 countries around the world and natives of those countries opinions of us will be affluenced by that gobshite, the little prick and James May. Holy shit :(

crikey the shame of not agreeing with watered down TV for fast car enthusiasts and races that include a car vs a donkey with a rocket up its arse or whatever.......

Had I been questioning your sexuality, there would have been a '?' after the word 'Gay'.

I was merely stating fact.

The Flash said:
Signori said:
mcmanus said:

Had I been questioning your sexuality, there would have been a '?' after the word 'Gay'.

The internet 'hard man' strikes again with another blow of unquestionable hilarity, all constructed behind his sticky keyboard, as he celebrates the ping of the microwave as another meal for 1 does its 3 minute cycle...........

Signori said:
The Flash said:
Signori said:

The internet 'hard man' strikes again with another blow of unquestionable hilarity, all constructed behind his sticky keyboard, as he celebrates the ping of the microwave as another meal for 1 does its 3 minute cycle...........

He's cooking for you?

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
There is a very simple answer to all of this, if you don't like the man then don't watch him. There are plenty of other things to watch on TV.

yeah like the shite factor and strictly coming shaging and some bollocks about a jungle. All dead good man.

tommybooth said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
There is a very simple answer to all of this, if you don't like the man then don't watch him. There are plenty of other things to watch on TV.

yeah like the shite factor and strictly coming shaging and some bollocks about a jungle. All dead good man.
Are you saying that you don't like them so have to watch Top Gear even though they are on at different times, days of the week and in different seasons?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.