Jeremy Clarkson : Execute strikers

tommybooth said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
There is a very simple answer to all of this, if you don't like the man then don't watch him. There are plenty of other things to watch on TV.

yeah like the shite factor and strictly coming shaging and some bollocks about a jungle. All dead good man.

From your answer I assume that you don't have sky or a DVD player?

The point that I was trying to make is that you have a choice.

SWP's back said:
tommybooth said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
There is a very simple answer to all of this, if you don't like the man then don't watch him. There are plenty of other things to watch on TV.

yeah like the shite factor and strictly coming shaging and some bollocks about a jungle. All dead good man.
Are you saying that you don't like them so have to watch Top Gear even though they are on at different times, days of the week and in different seasons?

I'm down the pub when all that crap is on and if TG is on it will sky plused.
Now were is that machine gun?

tommybooth said:
SWP's back said:
tommybooth said:
Are you saying that you don't like them so have to watch Top Gear even though they are on at different times, days of the week and in different seasons?

squirrel_with_machine_gun.jpg

Is this thread still going? I can't beleive people are frothing at the mouth over Jeremy Clarkson.

tommybooth said:
SWP's back said:
tommybooth said:

So you DO like Top Gear then?

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
tommybooth said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:

DVD player. Last used on the Ark.

stony said:
Is this thread still going? I can't beleive people are frothing at the mouth over Jeremy Clarkson.

i would assume by people, still commenting on it, then yes, yes it is. although the contributions have been poor of late. mainly the words Gay and people assuming that we know when every programme is on............

tommybooth said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
tommybooth said:

That should be worth a few quid then :-)

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
tommybooth said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:

That should be worth a few quid then :-)

I use it as a clock these days, since an elephant pissed on it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.