Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited about this one if it gets done. A player I didn't have on the shortlist for potential signings but I think Pep and team have found another great City player. With Mahrez leaving I felt we could use a player that can grab the game by the scruff of its neck. Direct and can take on the best of em. Pacey and looks to be able to slide a decent ball across the 18. Haaland should enjoy playing with a pacey winger. Adds another dimension to our attack.

Always has the potential of improving drastically under Pep too. And a fuckin cool name. Welcome Doku if it happens.

1692015998699.png

Good is an understatement, he was a one man wrecking crew for both of these games:

Granted these are midtable teams but some of the stuff on display is mesmerizing. The crazy thing is that as good as he is, he has potential to be much better. Scary

All I see there is someone who lacks control and is wasteful when passing the ball, I’m not seeing it, spend the extra for Mitoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.