Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
football manager would be the way better source though than fifa.
theres clubs that are open about using football manager as a scouting reference.
Yes I agree completely, FIFA lacks significant data, especially around mentality.
But to say that the FIFA ratings are not in anyway subjective to reality would also be incorrect

It's called negotiation. Compare Villa's conduct to RB Leipzig for example. It's one thing to maintain a hard stance on your negotiation terms, it's another thing to be a petty little insecure envious piece of shit and that's how most PL teams conduct themselves during transfer negotiations.
It does depend on how willing a club is to sell a player.

We would have given Cancelo to anyone last January to improve team morale.

We won’t, however, be lowballed on Bernardo, despite his desire to leave.

We don’t really relate to teams like Villa now as we hardly ever have to sell a player against our wishes or for FFP.

He’s right though, significant effort does go into assigning player values for their base cards

there was a city player recently whose stats were remarkable for his age, he was 16 and had 99 for everything,one to keep your eye on, think he was called peace frog :)

i dont think for one minute pep phones his son up and says pep jr do me a favour ,have a look at fifa24 i need a new winger, im sorry i am not buying that ,not even 1%, sadly because of the hype on these games ,they want you to think its as close to real life as possible so you buy it..

Football Manager's player database is vast, it may not capture every nuance of a player's ability, especially for those in lesser-known leagues or lower divisions. The accuracy and completeness of its data inherently limit the game's predictive power.

they get their data from "scouts" who go to games and watch players, they get information from newspaper match reports.

its a myth built up by the games so people actually think they are good at football manager.

It's true. If we sign Paqueta and Doku we have a lot of different options available in our front 6 which Pep will love.

Crazy how up until two weeks ago we'd had a relatively shit window.

We've now added Gvardiol and are looking likely to get these two in. I genuinely think this could end up being right up there with our best ever transfer windows.

Crazy how up until two weeks ago we'd had a relatively shit window.

We've now added Gvardiol and are looking likely to get these two in. I genuinely think this could end up being right up there with our best ever transfer windows.
Agree.

We've already added the best young defender in the world and a Croatian international midfielder who has already won 4 champions league titles.

We then add a Brazilian international midfielder who was talked up as the next big thing before an interesting move to West Ham. He provides a lot of what we're missing with Gundogans departure.

Then everyone was calling for speed and power on the wings which we will be getting in spades with Doku.

Such a great potential window after bringing in Haaland and Alvarez last season. Damn, we are on fire.

Next season we bring in Wirtz to take over KDB and we are set for many many years..

Doku will be a nightmare for those defences who choose to park the bus, he'll be the key, give them more to worry about, Haaland Is going to have a field day If we sign him and Paqueta.

He’s right though, significant effort does go into assigning player values for their base cards

by one bloke who has basically never kicked a ball in his life.

Not to mention the ratings in that team were NOT base ratings but special cards which are based on absolutely nothing at all.

Football Manager, the other game, has hundreds of genuine professional football scouts all over the world - and even that is sub-optimal in terms of judging players.

Agree.

We've already added the best young defender in the world and a Croatian international midfielder who has already won 4 champions league titles.

We then add a Brazilian international midfielder who was talked up as the next big thing before an interesting move to West Ham. He provides a lot of what we're missing with Gundogans departure.

Then everyone was calling for speed and power on the wings which we will be getting in spades with Doku.

Such a great potential window after bringing in Haaland and Alvarez last season. Damn, we are on fire.

Next season we bring in Wirtz to take over KDB and we are set for many many years..
and to resign Pep for more years and we are cooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.