Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doku will be a nightmare for those defences who choose to park the bus, he'll be the key, give them more to worry about, Haaland Is going to have a field day If we sign him and Paqueta.
watched him for rennes yesterday and he whipped a couple of crosses in and my immediate thought was haaland would have been all over them

by one bloke who has basically never kicked a ball in his life.

Not to mention the ratings in that team were NOT base ratings but special cards which are based on absolutely nothing at all.

Football Manager, the other game, has hundreds of genuine professional football scouts all over the world - and even that is sub-optimal in terms of judging players.
Agree completely, I'm not saying it can be used as any more than a rough guide

Reactions: kun
watched him for rennes yesterday and he whipped a couple of crosses in and my immediate thought was haaland would have been all over them
saw couple of games of his in pre-season v West ham and Notingham; he was good.

saw couple of games of his in pre-season v West ham and Notingham; he was good.
Good is an understatement, he was a one man wrecking crew for both of these games:

Granted these are midtable teams but some of the stuff on display is mesmerizing. The crazy thing is that as good as he is, he has potential to be much better. Scary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.