Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santi isn’t a reliable source end of. The Belgian journalist who’s actually broken the news has stated we have agreed terms and player wants city + has spoken to Pep. All that matters. West Ham can stay interested all they want.

West hams offer doesnt make sense. They are using game time and that he can move to a big club in 2 to 3 years. But he could move to us now? That doesn't make sense. How you going to tell him come play here for 2 to 3 years then when a big club comes in for you we will let you go.

When City are in for him right now and want him now

West hams offer doesnt make sense. They are using game time and that he can move to a big club in 2 to 3 years. But he could move to us now? That doesn't make sense. How you going to tell him come play here for 2 to 3 years then when a big club comes in for you we will let you go.

Apparently they are also willing to offer more money according to the same ‘source’- Santi… I know I know

Unfortunately he has to grow 6 inches and put on 10 stones to play in Rice`s position, as Moyes plays 10 men behind the ball, i like West Ham they did a great job for the country last season, not keen on the owners and quite like Moyes, he did a great job at utd, but no quality player is going to want to play for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.