Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If West Ham are doing anything, firstly some ambition but ultimately it’s a waste of their time.

I would argue if they are it probably is in some way related to Palmer.
That's the one. Brighton are interested too, so WHU have allegedly made their interest public, but in doing so have revealed their hand.

They need to be reasonable with Paqueta, if they expect us to be reasonable with Palmer.

Having said that, I'd prefer Cole do a year on loan in the PL which WHU are amenable to, BUT the Palmer's better suited to Brighton's style who apparently only want a permanent deal.

They've raised over £400m in player sales in recent seasons, but I think player's are now cottoning on to the value of buyout clauses to secure moves to "bigger clubs" which Brighton reportedly don't like offering, & we can see why.

Brighton's model is frustrating for the bigger clubs & players wanting to move to them, but it's working brilliantly for the Gulls.

City will still have to agree a fee though. No doubt that he wants city over West Ham- I mean common I’d be worried if he didn’t. If we can’t and they can though I.e. they are willing offer more who knows. Still confident we will get it done though
I think you can like the club without liking the manager or owners.

I'm more excited about Doku than I am about Gvardiol. I love the idea of marauding runs down the flank, it will draw defenders away from Haaland and create more space for him.
While Doku looks like he has great promise,Gvardiol is already the real deal.

Whatever floats your boat,and i too appreciate a bum off seat type.....but Gvardiol is genuinely special,at 21 one of the worlds best,and will improve further.

Awesome we may soon have both,and a couple more.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.