Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is. But Rennes would have to accept an offer first, and if more than one potential buyer is out there...

As I say this could have ramifications on a potential Paqueta deal too.
Not sure it goes that far, especially if City wants both, they won’t just walk away from one because WH said they want him

Not sure it goes that far, especially if City wants both, they won’t just walk away from one because WH said they want him

Not sure either to be honest. Depends how much Rennes would like to play the two clubs off against each other and how high WHU/we would be willing to go. Think it's reasonable to suggest that it strengthens WHU's hand in the Paqueta deal however.

I never doubt clubs doing stuff in the late night after the Caicedo saga.. I however doubt Santi.

From the actual sources and not Santi: He only wants City
City will still have to agree a fee though. No doubt that he wants city over West Ham- I mean common I’d be worried if he didn’t. If we can’t and they can though I.e. they are willing offer more who knows. Still confident we will get it done though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.