Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m annoyed that we are moving so slowly and going to play Newcastle with a team that is not fully formed with options. Some of this is hard to predict and plan for but we do these players a disservice not getting deals done before pre season to allow them to spend time learning the system and what the hell the madman manager wants of them.

But I’m not concerned about whatever the outcome is on this specific player. Our transfer team is very good, just slower and do not prioritize the pre season the way I would
We are not moving slowly deliberately,
Player contracts are not black and white and with many actors needed to make it happen. Some go quicker than others, but that's the nature of the beast.

Of course, we would like our transfers completed before the season starts, but it is often the case, due to reasons out of the control of buying clubs, why they linger on

We need all parties ready to complete the transfer, so whatever the delay is, there will be a reason.

Certainly not worth getting annoyed about as you have no control of the process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.