Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure city have their reasons but it is frustrating we are seemingly so slow in getting this one and paqueta done.
I think people want to shake our money tree and have dollar bills fall on top pf them. I suspect it creates challenges for Txiki in negotiations.

I’m annoyed because this would be such a key transfer for us but any player we lose to fucking Spurs or West Ham wouldn’t be a success here. Player has every right to talk to those clubs in case our deal falls through but it shouldn’t be a contest on the players end

I’m annoyed because this would be such a key transfer for us but any player we lose to fucking Spurs or West Ham wouldn’t be a success here. Player has every right to talk to those clubs in case our deal falls through but it shouldn’t be a contest on the players end
Who says we are fucking losing him to Spam or Spuds?

Hopefully we take a rain check on this one

It makes no sense whatsoever to bring in a raw 21 year old winger if that means we have to sell palmer because he’s not happy about his game time

Give Palmer this season to prove himself

How many wingers have we signed recently that have hit the ground running , it could take him 6 months before he would add any value

A bird in the hand and all that

It makes no sense whatsoever to bring in a raw 21 year old winger if that means we have to sell palmer because he’s not happy about his game time

How many wingers have we signed recently that have hit the ground running , it could take him 6 months before he would add any value

They are not even remotely the same type of player. Doku is faster and I think it's good to have another option like that

Some pace out wide would be a big bonus to our squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.