Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s lequipe and they are quoting Fabrizio. They have got it wrong, only part correct is whenever he’s sold he’ll be Rennes record transfer. Fabrizio never quoted anywhere near 100m. Their manager publicly said they’ll accept €50m
They got baited by a fake fabrizio account

You have NO idea as to how transfers take place yet you act like a kid who can`t get his own way.
Long gone are the days when a transfer is concluded in days when so many people are involved, something which you evidently are totally unaware of.
Me grow up ?? Have you read your own posts ?? Fuck me the irony !!

I've barely moaned at all this summer whilst others on here have been crying about how slow we have been in the market. I've been patient throughout. I make one comment about a player that I'm unsure whether we will get him and some people act like vultures and hurl abuse at others. People can disagree on things, but as soon as you start throwing insults that's where you've lost.

Just because my opinion might be different to yours doesn't mean you should start getting abusive. It's just a lack of intelligence.

I might be completely incorrect, I might be completely correct... Who knows. If you can't let someone have an opinion without jumping down their throat then what is the point of a fans forum?

I've barely moaned at all this summer whilst others on here have been crying about how slow we have been in the market. I've been patient throughout. I make one comment about a player that I'm unsure whether we will get him and some people act like vultures and hurl abuse at others. People can disagree on things, but as soon as you start throwing insults that's where you've lost.

Just because my opinion might be different to yours doesn't mean you should start getting abusive. It's just a lack of intelligence.

I might be completely incorrect, I might be completely correct... Who knows. If you can't let someone have an opinion without jumping down their throat then what is the point of a fans forum?
One comment !!!
You were bitching earlier on to get this over the line as the lad will be joining Chelsea before the transfer window closes.
I`ve "lost" nothing mate but your total ramblings are clearly taking its toll on you as you can`t remember what you wrote and are flapping like fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.