Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my opinion fella. We are clearly interested in Paqueta, but why is it taking this long for us to bid for Doku?

Makes me wonder whether all these links are false.

I might be wrong, but starting to doubt it.
Listen mate crack open a beer and chill out, let City sort it, we definitely need 2 signings and it will happen.

This part of the forum can be worse than some of the matchday threads.

I was guilty of some knobish behaviour recently that resulted in my first ban (24 hours) however, I find it much easier and more enjoyable if I just scroll past the ....erm..... more obvious posters. I really could not be fucked wasting so much time, effort and energy engaging with them.

Also, different opinions are of course welcome.

Last edited:
I know what is your biggest problem, is the fact that you think you can be smart by disrespecting others. .Just respect others point of view. This is a transfer forum and we are entitled to share our point of view.
So you can have a view but I can’t? Drip drip

Grow up mate. No need for insults. Doubt you'd be as abusive in public so don't do it behind a phone or a keyboard. It's only football as well.

How did you come to the conclusion I'm spoilt and want my new toy?
You have NO idea as to how transfers take place yet you act like a kid who can`t get his own way.
Long gone are the days when a transfer is concluded in days when so many people are involved, something which you evidently are totally unaware of.
Me grow up ?? Have you read your own posts ?? Fuck me the irony !!

lequipe is saying close to 100 mil which we didnt pay for gvardiol,dont want to pay for paqueta but will pay for 21 year old with injuries concerns sure

Last edited:
leparisien is saying close to 100 mil which we didnt pay for gvardiol,dont want to pay for paqueta but will pay for 21 year old with injuries concerns sure
It’s lequipe and they are quoting Fabrizio. They have got it wrong, only part correct is whenever he’s sold he’ll be Rennes record transfer. Fabrizio never quoted anywhere near 100m. Their manager publicly said they’ll accept €50m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.