Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criticise what you like, but then look at the results and those people that have built the best squads over the last 10 years in Europe, spending less than a fair few others, and think ,Mmm maybe I’m wrong
Just understand a simple fact that this is a transfer forum. People have the right to share their opinions. In overall, I have full respect to our management team, but that does not mean that sometimes I may think that they could do even better job.

Oh believe me mossy theres fucking hundreds who are clueless on how transfers actually work and the number of people involved.
Some still live in the old days when they think its just Txiki and one of their boys to conclude a deal.
They think it's the same as walking into a supermarket and buying a loaf of bread

What City is waiting for to get the job done? Why waiting and losing the time just to encourage other clubs to inter the race and may start a price bidding war that will raise the price unnecessarily?
Problem is mate, this Cheeky and Pep fella havent got a clue. I am hoping they get sacked tbf. We need Todd Boehly, that is a man who knows how to win trophies and get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.