Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that some on here believe pep and taxi don't talk and agree on likely targets, do some really think taxi says here pep I've got you this nice lad from France fir him in somewhere.
I know it’s fucking madness. The way some people think never surprises me now. It is literally no holds barred on the thought process.

First rule of thought club:

If you think it, don’t fecking say it without writing it down and asking a parent or guardian first -:)

I find it odd that some on here believe pep and taxi don't talk and agree on likely targets, do some really think taxi says here pep I've got you this nice lad from France fir him in somewhere.
I think txiki knows pep inside out more than pep’s wife. Can you imagine investing millions on a player without these two agreeing before sanctioning the deal?

Once again, people are falling into the usual trap of assuming how we played last season is how we will play this season.
We had some on here saying we wouldn’t sign Haaland because ‘we play with a false nine’
Pep always evolves. One of the many reasons why he’s the best
Think he’s looking for a bit of pace to get players around Haaland a bit more when we go direct against a high press, we saw a glimpse of it against Burnley, and Kev against Arsenal last season,the fact he’s technically sound as well is even better, hopefully he’s a good listener/learner and can adapt his game to suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.