Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesnt give us a different plan of attack tho which is the whole point of signing doku
I will be welcoming Doku as much as you mate, all I’m saying is if Pep did turn him into another Jack clone as Kaz alluded to, I’d still be happy … I’m looking forward to seeing Doku and excited about his arrival …

I like these types of players, young, speedy and can be moulded into Peps plans. We can't have a bench full of world class players so a signing like this is perfect, he can start some games/impact sub in others and in time he may become a regular starter, Brings down the age of the squad and allows him to learn from the more experienced players.
Looking forward to seeing him play!

I know nothing whatsoever about this lad. But if he's two-thirds of the player that Leroy was at his best, I'm right behind him. There's nothing more exciting in football than having a genuinely fast winger who can go outside his man.
Sane is two-thirds of the player Doku is at his best:)

Discuss the point that he doesnt take on his man but passes back or sideways and stop being snidey , hope this kid doesnt end up doing the same too often, pace is exciting and we can break much easier
I'm not being snidey. Your argument that Grealish has been "shackled" and only "passes back or sideways" falls to pieces because we literally won a treble and Grealish was a huge, huge part of that. When Grealish looks back at his career is he gonna think "Oh I wish I'd stayed at Villa so I could run with the ball a lot" or is he gonna treasure his Champions League medal for the rest of his life and thank Pep for turning him into a more complete footballer? I know what my money's on. And I imagine Doku wouldn't mind being "shackled" if it meant he had a few medals in his cabinet come the end of his career.

We will probably announce him on Friday and release his first day at City special on Saturday. I am looking forward to it. I know he will barely train before Sheffield, but they seem to be a perfect rival to unleash him off the bench at 55-60mins.

I'm not being snidey. Your argument that Grealish has been "shackled" and only "passes back or sideways" falls to pieces because we literally won a treble and Grealish was a huge, huge part of that. When Grealish looks back at his career is he gonna think "Oh I wish I'd stayed at Villa so I could run with the ball a lot" or is he gonna treasure his Champions League medal for the rest of his life and thank Pep for turning him into a more complete footballer? I know what my money's on. And I imagine Doku wouldn't mind being "shackled" if it meant he had a few medals in his cabinet come the end of his career.
it doesnt fall to pieces , again you are not responding to the point i made , bringing trophies into it is not the point or how he likes it or not either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.