Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesnt fall to pieces , again you are not responding to the point i made , bringing trophies into it is not the point or how he likes it or not either
Fine, the point you made is that Grealish has been "shackled" by Pep and "only passes backwards", when what's actually happened is that Pep's asked Grealish to play in a system that's won a treble. What points do you have left? You've spent two years with a bone to pick over Grealish. First you said he wouldn't be good enough, then you said he'd never help us to win anything, now he's good enough and helping us win the fucking lot you're saying he's been shackled and needs to play with more freedom. What point are you trying to make?

Just re posting her original post that explains what her post was.
Her "point" was that Grealish has been "shackled" and "only passes backwards" and that she doesn't want that to happen to Doku. My argument against that was that I'd be fine with Doku being turned into a "Grealish clone" because Grealish was one of the key reasons we became only the second English team in history to complete the treble. And that Pep probably knows what the fuck he's doing and if he tells Doku to "only pass backwards" in a bid to win yet another skipload of trophies then I'll trust him on that. Can you imagine how loud Pep's laughter would be if he could read what Kaz was saying about Grealish?

Her "point" was that Grealish has been "shackled" and "only passes backwards" and that she doesn't want that to happen to Doku. My argument against that was that I'd be fine with Doku being turned into a "Grealish clone" because Grealish was one of the key reasons we became only the second English team in history to complete the treble. And that Pep probably knows what the fuck he's doing and if he tells Doku to "only pass backwards" in a bid to win yet another skipload of trophies then I'll trust him on that. Can you imagine how loud Pep's laughter would be if he could read what Kaz was saying about Grealish?
like ive said previously guardiola has that much credit in the bank at the mo that he could play doku in net and ederson right wing and we'd all have to go his got his reasons crack on

Her "point" was that Grealish has been "shackled" and "only passes backwards" and that she doesn't want that to happen to Doku. My argument against that was that I'd be fine with Doku being turned into a "Grealish clone" because Grealish was one of the key reasons we became only the second English team in history to complete the treble. And that Pep probably knows what the fuck he's doing and if he tells Doku to "only pass backwards" to try and win yet another skipload of trophies then I'll trust him on that.
I didn't ask what your point was.
I was just trying to help you understand what her point was as you were asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.