Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Discuss the point that he doesnt take on his man but passes back or sideways and stop being snidey , hope this kid doesnt end up doing the same too often, pace is exciting and we can break much easier
Take it you don't watch much of are Jack, he loves cutting inside passing about 2 or 3 opposition players as he does so. Anyway back on topic, cheers.

I

Take it you don't watch much of are Jack, he loves cutting inside passing about 2 or 3 opposition players as he does so. Anyway back on topic, cheers.
i want him taking on his man on the outside and driving into the box , not a fan of peps obsession with control, works obvs but i find it a bit repetitive

anyhow back to jezz

i want him taking on his man on the outside and driving into the box , not a fan of peps obsession with control, works obvs but i find it a bit repetitive

anyhow back to jezz
Pep can do whatever he likes, he's only concerned with the team not individuals. It works, better than any other coach in the world.

I’m not sure Leroy was mustard from the very start, I seem to remember us playing him on the right wing. It was only when he shifted to the left hand side, that we started to see the best out of him
Right! I remember Leroy saying that he came to believe that he was able to play in the PL after a dribble in the Chelsea game at the Etihad which was in early December, 2016. He had seemed rather lightwieght and lacking confidence before then and certainly hadn't been "mustard". I also think we should sto seeing Doku as a straight replacement for Riyad. Pep will decide how Doku plays and he will surprise us all how he uses the lad. City won't pay 60 million euros for a player to pretend he's someone we've just sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.