Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t really going to chip in on this but here goes anyway.

Watched Rennes on and off since 2020. The lack of end product is down to their frustrating front line in general.

The lad would do the hard work (he can pick a pass when he gets to the byline or in the box) and lay it on a plate only for the ball not to go in.

This also coupled with his absence due to injury doesn’t help his case on the assists. He is one of those players I’ve always felt would flourish under better coaching to elevate his game to another level.

Wasn’t really going to chip in on this but here goes anyway.

Watched Rennes on and off since 2020. The lack of end product is down to their frustrating front line in general.

The lad would do the hard work (he can pick a pass when he gets to the byline or in the box) and lay it on a plate only for the ball not to go in.

This also coupled with his absence due to injury doesn’t help his case on the assists. He is one of those players I’ve always felt would flourish under better coaching to elevate his game to another level.
Agree with this. He's a rough diamond and has a higher ceiling than any other winger we've been linked with. He can be devastating.

Having a winger that is two footed and can play both sides is perfect for us and keeping the squad trim.

What's 'slightly less'?

For me all depends on it involving the league title, or not.

This team, this group of players and manager, and the heirarchy absolutely deserve to win 4 league titles in a row. As a reflection and record of the work that has gone in to it, and how dominant the club is. If that means the gamble on few talented youngsters has to wait, so be it.

Beyond the league, any other trophies I am totally open to a gamble on the young ones and see what happens.
I don't know. Slightly less chance of winning the league?

I pretty much agree with your points. 4 in a row would probably never be done again and would be a further statement on the greatness of this side and Pep.

Theres always that bit of me though, that would love it even more if it was done with our youngsters. We had 4 play last night though, so it isn’t all bad…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.