Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called negotiation. Compare Villa's conduct to RB Leipzig for example. It's one thing to maintain a hard stance on your negotiation terms, it's another thing to be a petty little Insecure piece of shit and that's how most PL teams conduct themselves during transfer negotiations.
Negotiation just like when we were sh1t and lost the likes of Wilson and SWP, we negotiated a fee that was acceptable to us, we have not got the right to cherry pick the best players without paying the required fee.

I'll sign him just for the corny cringeworthy headlines that can be made out from his name.

Grabs the sixth goal in a drubbing - "revenge of the sixth"

Leaves a player in the dirt or breaks some random silly speed record - "The force is strong with this one"

Gives an interview about how a game against a top team in Europe can go either way - " Doku admits City face a huge task playing away at *****, is his lack of faith in the force disturbing?"
or the good'ol fashioned " Jeremy made a Dookie on a *****'

In other games could rest Rodri and go with:

-------- Walker - Stones - Dias - Gvardiol -------
------------------ Kovacic - Silva ----------------
----------------------- Paqueta ---------------
---------- Doku - Haaland - Grealish/Foden ---------
Don't think Julian would be too happy unless we're selling him.

Haha love this signing, seems a little unfair to our rivals though, his YouTube highlight videos are ridiculously good, he’s a bums out of your seats player for sure

Only 100 pages compared to Paqueta though, are many not as excited about this transfer as I am

Haha love this signing, seems a little unfair to our rivals though, his YouTube highlight videos are ridiculously good, he’s a bums out of your seats player for sure

Only 100 pages compared to Paqueta though, are many not as excited about this transfer as I am

Is it just me or does he play like an attack minded Grealish? Keeps the ball well but doesn't shy away from a 1 on 1.

KDB to squeeze back in after injury
Bernardo to rotate any of the 5 positions LM, RM, DM, LW, RW

Just an idea and used Kovacic for this example as provides more defensive strength and allows Gvardiol and Stones to come into midfield lol
CE95E7F1-301D-493B-8EAE-C47C2085999A.jpeg

Is it just me or does he play like an attack minded Grealish? Keeps the ball well but doesn't shy away from a 1 on 1.
Jack Grealish used to play like an attack minded Jack Grealish until he joined us. I wouldn't get carried away in thinking Doku will arrive and be given a free rein to get forward

Paqueta is more established and more first-team-ready. Doku is still raw and will be our project player, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.