Jeremy Helen + 2 other younsters

Soulboy said:
Ricster said:
Jeremy Helen i believe plays in defence. Possibly left back. Tall lad with dreads i think. I heard both those lads had fine games that night. Wouldn't be surprised if they both were signed up. The 1 that scored the goal, did he not play an absolute blinder? Again, that is what i was told.

Came on as a late sub away at Liverpool on Saturday morning.

Big lad, looks pacy. Not enough time to tell really.

Played left wing.

His surname is spelt Helan - was allegedly at Scum - but the deal was done while he was still 15 and so was not legitimate. Looked useful when he came on as a sub late on at Liverpool.

Just to avoid any confusion the other two French lads play for the U16's as Stockport Blue mentioned

The one with the short cropped bleached blonde hair is called Eddy Gnahore and the other lad who also has dreadlocks similar to Jeremy Helan, but plays up front is called Henryck(but dont no surname yet)

londonbluez said:
Just to avoid any confusion the other two French lads play for the U16's as Stockport Blue mentioned

The one with the short cropped bleached blonde hair is called Eddy Gnahore and the other lad who also has dreadlocks similar to Jeremy Helan, but plays up front is called Henryck(but dont no surname yet)

It was Gnahore that impressed me in the short time i watched the game.He played in midfield ,scored ,and seemed to have so much time it was like he was playing in slow motion.

Eddy Gnahore came from the folloing French Club

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.berrichonne.net/joo/content/blogcategory/59/139/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.berrichonne.net/joo/content/ ... ry/59/139/</a>

Some great info here guys. Thanks very much.

Lets hope a couple of these will be with us for a very long time.

Others to look out for

Emyr Hews- Central Midfield Player Welsh u16 international

Ellis Plummer- defender joined from Stockport County, playing well above his age group

Filip Orsula and Albert Rusnak make up the Slovakian contigent

AJAY mentioned a few weeks back about possibly signing 3 youngsters from under the noses of one of the big 4.....looks like he was right on that as well

Personally I am disappointed the official website don't have any information about the academy youngsters. It would be great to have information that is in depth and highlights any potential lads who could make it to the first team.

foreverblue said:
Personally I am disappointed the official website don't have any information about the academy youngsters. It would be great to have information that is in depth and highlights any potential lads who could make it to the first team.

other than the info that crops up on the forums, this is the best I can offer you foreverblue. Maybe if he reads this site (not an unbelievable stretch of coincedence) he could see about giving us some regular updates on here. Otherwise he does state on his blog that if a forwrding email address is left he'll answer what questions he reasonably can.

MCFC Youth & Academy news

foreverblue said:

Its a bit of a mine field really.

Do we really want to be highlighting all our good prospects to our rivals especially with the like of Chelsea and Arsenal constantly sniffing around out youngsters.

Saying that i would like to have news about our academy at least once a month on the official page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.