Jeremy Helen + 2 other younsters

Goater666 said:
foreverblue said:
Personally I am disappointed the official website don't have any information about the academy youngsters. It would be great to have information that is in depth and highlights any potential lads who could make it to the first team.

Its a bit of a mine field really.

Do we really want to be highlighting all our good prospects to our rivals especially with the like of Chelsea and Arsenal constantly sniffing around out youngsters.

Saying that i would like to have news about our academy at least once a month on the official page.

What he said. Wengers built Arsenal by poaching the best young players from around the world, and Chelsea are trying to become self sufficient and bring their players through the academy.

I dont know for a fact that the two lads i mentioned for the u16 have actually signed for City.As of a couple of weeks ago they were trialists -obviously things could have changed since then.

yankblue said:
Goater666 said:
Its a bit of a mine field really.

Do we really want to be highlighting all our good prospects to our rivals especially with the like of Chelsea and Arsenal constantly sniffing around out youngsters.

Saying that i would like to have news about our academy at least once a month on the official page.

What he said. Wengers built Arsenal by poaching the best young players from around the world, and Chelsea are trying to become self sufficient and bring their players through the academy.

and they already achieve this with the scouting network they have, a few match reports would be a long way behind the current set up anyway but I appreciate where your coming from. See my previous post (bottom of page 2) for a link with limited details (18+ only and reserves)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
foreverblue said:
Personally I am disappointed the official website don't have any information about the academy youngsters. It would be great to have information that is in depth and highlights any potential lads who could make it to the first team.

other than the info that crops up on the forums, this is the best I can offer you foreverblue. Maybe if he reads this site (not an unbelievable stretch of coincedence) he could see about giving us some regular updates on here. Otherwise he does state on his blog that if a forwrding email address is left he'll answer what questions he reasonably can.

MCFC Youth & Academy news

yes he posts on this forum and has already posted on this thread. Most info on players aged 16 and above can be found on the web, but those at u16 level he respects the clubs policy on not giving too much away about players that have potentially not yet been offered scholarships

But get down to Platt Lane when they are playing ask a few people watching them and its amazing what you find out

londonbluez said:
I think Gnahore has signed, as I have seen his name on something else

But then so did Marcello Trotta and looked what happened to him

Marcello Trotta is at fulham now i believe?

londonbluez said:
other than the info that crops up on the forums, this is the best I can offer you foreverblue. Maybe if he reads this site (not an unbelievable stretch of coincedence) he could see about giving us some regular updates on here. Otherwise he does state on his blog that if a forwrding email address is left he'll answer what questions he reasonably can.

yes he posts on this forum and has already posted on this thread. Most info on players aged 16 and above can be found on the web, but those at u16 level he respects the clubs policy on not giving too much away about players that have potentially not yet been offered scholarships

But get down to Platt Lane when they are playing ask a few people watching them and its amazing what you find out

I used to go to Platt Lane regularly when I lived in Rusholme. I can understand the club not saying much about the under 16's, but it would be nice to see some reports on the Under 18's.

foreverblue said:

Yeah I have read his blog on a number of occasions. I will bookmark it now, as I usually read it when it pops up on Newsnow with an update.

I personally know an 8 year old who is signing a contract with City on the 18th April on the pitch at the West Brom Game.

I've seen him play since he was 4 and he looks very promising. Great attitude, great ball skills and an eye for goal.

He is even from Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.