Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

I don't understand these posts where people create irrelevant points, presumably just to try and look contrarian and superior.

The fact is they were still attempting to cover up that abhorrent historic behaviour only 12 years ago.. until they had no choice and were forced to come clean.

And they certainly didn't act as swiftly and decisively with Huw Edwards which certainly wasn't 12 years ago.

As I said, given the self-righteous hollier than thou attitude and ultra woke ideology that the BBC portrays and attempts to indoctrinate and impose upon those who are stupid enough to consume any of its content, its impossible to say just how inappropriate or not the text messages from Jenas were.
What a load of tripe

“Therapy”.

Sounds like he’s probably sent some flirty texts to a woman colleague.

Therapy sounds a bit over the top for that?

If I’d sent a few flirty texts that led me to ‘losing everything’ , I’d first show them my wife and apologise to her.

I’d then plaster them all over social media, so people could see how ridiculous the whole overreaction was.

What I wouldn’t do is publicly admit that I ‘considered them cheating’ and give everyone the impression that they were far worse than the flirty texts that they were.

All you’ve done there is provide a link to an article that casts some doubt on earlier studies that suggest increasing the diversity of your workforce will increase productivity and prodit. There’s nothing in the abstract that says this means companies are rowing back on their adoption of DEI initiatives. Still it’s almost interesting if profit is your bottom line.

I’m happy to work for a company that has DEI initiatives as central to what it does and also glad to see that the BBC, funded as it is by licence payers of all backgrounds is awake to that.

We’ll have to agree to differ as to whether that is woke nonsense or not
I also provided you with evidence that the BBC has a DEI policy, which you seemed to be unaware of.

But as you say we'll agree to differ on 'woke nonsense or not'. Let's leave that to the crazies in the politics sub-forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.