Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

Sounds like this is a self inflicted wound and the BBC have acted to sort it after a period of suspension to establish some facts in line with employment law. All good all round from a factual and procedural viewpoint then. Nothing to froth at the mouth and smash a studio froontage up over

Sounds like this is a self inflicted wound and the BBC have acted to sort it after a period of suspension to establish some facts in line with employment law. All good all round from a factual and procedural viewpoint then. Nothing to froth at the mouth and smash a studio froontage up over
Worst thing about this is that the rags have Ally McCoist on co-coms tomorrow when it should have been Jenas.

Stuffy cunts.

If you Google 'BBC DEI Policy' you'll see it's not just my imagination.

Many big companies are now rowing back on their adoption of DEI initiatives...

All you’ve done there is provide a link to an article that casts some doubt on earlier studies that suggest increasing the diversity of your workforce will increase productivity and prodit. There’s nothing in the abstract that says this means companies are rowing back on their adoption of DEI initiatives. Still it’s almost interesting if profit is your bottom line.

I’m happy to work for a company that has DEI initiatives as central to what it does and also glad to see that the BBC, funded as it is by licence payers of all backgrounds is awake to that.

We’ll have to agree to differ as to whether that is woke nonsense or not

I don't understand these posts where people create irrelevant points, presumably just to try and look contrarian and superior.

The fact is they were still attempting to cover up that abhorrent historic behaviour only 12 years ago.. until they had no choice and were forced to come clean.

And they certainly didn't act as swiftly and decisively with Huw Edwards which certainly wasn't 12 years ago.

As I said, given the self-righteous hollier than thou attitude and ultra woke ideology that the BBC portrays and attempts to indoctrinate and impose upon those who are stupid enough to consume any of its content, its impossible to say just how inappropriate or not the text messages from Jenas were.
I think it's the only reason he posts on here tbh.

But then why sack him? Why not say it’s a suspension whilst they make enquiries?

Just wondering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.