Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

Didn’t Michael Owen also send a load of inappropriate texts yet he still remains on air unfortunately???

The world would stop turning if everyone got sacked for sending inappropriate texts. Not saying that makes it right.

Oh and funny how everyone is sorry once they’ve been found out …..

Love the bbc

On bbc breakfast stands a bbc reporter outside the bbc building saying the bbc are not avaible for comment.

Haha

4d346c3e2670b0434613c7ebc9e11720.jpg

If I’d sent a few flirty texts that led me to ‘losing everything’ , I’d first show them my wife and apologise to her.

I’d then plaster them all over social media, so people could see how ridiculous the whole overreaction was.

What I wouldn’t do is publicly admit that I ‘considered them cheating’ and give everyone the impression that they were far worse than the flirty texts that they were.

Would you go to therapy?

All the BBC did in relation to Huw Edwards is follow contemporary HR policies and the law. However, that's still a smoking gun for people who are obsessed with 'woke ideology' whatever the fuck that is.
Ironically those who declare themselves to be "woke" clearly have no idea about just what the term means.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.