Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

Let's not mention Dublin being trained for tv using £50,000 from the diversity pot even though he could easily afford it himself :)

Can't see the issue of him taking advantage of a government scheme to better himself if he was eligible - although I do think that perhaps it should have been means tested.

Can't see the issue of him taking advantage of a government scheme to better himself if he was eligible - although I do think that perhaps it should have been means tested.

Moral thief mate, the concept stinks and so does he IMO.

So the real answer to your question is because of the colour of his skin ?

Can you explain Murphy, Owen, Mcmanaman - how they got the roles ?
To continue the "Scouse Legacy" ?
Really admired Ian St.John, Alan Hansen and tolerated Mark Lawrenson.
But those 3 "herberts" you have mentioned, have no justification for keeping their jobs ?
It angers me that sound, knowledgeable pundits such as Nedum are not given greater exposure, when the Liverpool mafia continue their media stranglehold (along with the Trafford Termites)...

Yeah, these things should always be for underprivileged people, not just based on race. Focusing on race is why we can get yet another privately-educated toff as prime minister, and we're expected to celebrate the diversity because he happens to have brown skin.

Having said that, there should be more black football pundits just on the law of averages of how many black ex-players there are.

Prove it. All we have so far is your assertion. Prove you're from the UK and not an American.

So what you're saying is that you *do* get invited to lots of parties? Hmmm, on the evidence so far - your HR policy chat challenge, and your 42,163 posts on here in the last 13 years - you really don't go to many. Of the ones you do get invited to, how many invite you back a second time?

Christ, that's like nearly 10 posts a day for the last 13 years! Including holidays. And when you're away. and Xmas. and when you're ill. Fuck.
I’ve posted far more then that and I’m always getting invited to parties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.