Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

So the real answer to your question is because of the colour of his skin ?

Can you explain Murphy, Owen, Mcmanaman - how they got the roles ?
It seems that anybody working at the beeb who isn't all white, male and proper British is only there as a 'box ticking' exercise for some of these fucking morons.

I know what you mean and I agree to an extent - but there is some wokery that goes into the ridiculous, I was on a big zoom call for a work thing once and this annoying American woman insisted everyone changed their usernames to include gender pronouns and introduced themselves with their pronouns.

That level of wokeness can fuck off.

I’m woke in the old fashioned liberal sense of I couldn’t care less what colour, gender or sexuality people are. Do what you want with your own life if it makes you happy and nobody should be discriminated against - but the political posturing and virtue signalling of it can get right in the bin.

That's not being woke it's being performative. Some people at work do that in their emails, but I don’t bother and no one has ever said anything or directed anyone to put "pronouns in their bio".

That woman is also an idiot, there's no point of introducing yourself with pronouns if it's already in your username. Just becomes a scene in TV show written by a woke committee.

So the real answer to your question is because of the colour of his skin ?

Can you explain Murphy, Owen, Mcmanaman - how they got the roles ?

JJ's main job was as a presenter not a pundit. All three of those footballers would make awful presenters because two of them permanently reside up their own backside.

Mcmanaman is at least an average pundit and can articulate himself with self-agrandising.

The same as allowing Stuart Hall to rape young kids on their premises. The BBC is a nonce factory.

It’s not the same though is it?
I work in an office of 200+ people, I know for a fact a couple guys trying it on with the secretaries - one being married. I’m sure they’ve sent inappropriate messages.
Is that a BBC problem ?

It’s not the same though is it?
I work in an office of 200+ people, I know for a fact a couple guys trying it on with the secretaries - one being married. I’m sure they’ve sent inappropriate messages.
Is that a BBC problem ?
Maybe if you worked for the BBC:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.