Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

Being Woke is a slur aimed at those give a shit about others, you know, being a decent human!
And what about those who pursue an ideology to the detriment and danger of others, whilst claiming to have the "moral high ground"

And plenty of people throughout history have given their own lives, without the need for recognition of any kind or the need to tell everyone about their "efforts"

People didn't discover kindness 30 years ago.

And what about those who pursue an ideology to the detriment and danger of others, whilst claiming to have the "moral high ground"

And plenty of people throughout history have given their own lives, without the need for recognition of any kind or the need to tell everyone about their "efforts"

People didn't discover kindness 30 years ago.

Nobody has ever called someone helping an old person across the road "Woke", or someone "Woke" for giving someone a kidney or their blood.

The Oxford English dictionary explains the irritating little bastards quite well for me ;-)

Being Woke is a slur aimed at those give a shit about others, you know, being a decent human!

I know what you mean and I agree to an extent - but there is some wokery that goes into the ridiculous, I was on a big zoom call for a work thing once and this annoying American woman insisted everyone changed their usernames to include gender pronouns and introduced themselves with their pronouns.

That level of wokeness can fuck off.

I’m woke in the old fashioned liberal sense of I couldn’t care less what colour, gender or sexuality people are. Do what you want with your own life if it makes you happy and nobody should be discriminated against - but the political posturing and virtue signalling of it can get right in the bin.

What about Talksport and all the platforms he works for ?
Why’s it just the BBC that gets pelted when a celeb does something, when most do various roles all over the place.
The BBC has a horrid record of employing sex pests and nonces who have caused horrendous misery to their victims. This is whilst public funded BBC turned a blind eye and accommodated this behaviour.

To continue the "Scouse Legacy" ?
Really admired Ian St.John, Alan Hansen and tolerated Mark Lawrenson.
But those 3 "herberts" you have mentioned, have no justification for keeping their jobs ?
It angers me that sound, knowledgeable pundits such as Nedum are not given greater exposure, when the Liverpool mafia continue their media stranglehold (along with the Trafford Termites)...
Unfortunately Nedum talks far too much sence whereas the others are great viewing for the great unwashed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.