Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

It’s not the same though is it?
I work in an office of 200+ people, I know for a fact a couple guys trying it on with the secretaries - one being married. I’m sure they’ve sent inappropriate messages.
Is that a BBC problem ?
So how many more examples do you need before you accept that the BBC have a problem, or maybe you think the BBC don't have a problem?

So how many more examples do you need before you accept that the BBC have a problem, or maybe you think the BBC don't have a problem?

Tell me an organisation that’s been around over 100 years, that has 20,000+ people employed that doesn’t have any problems with individuals behaviour from time to time.

It's weird how the very same people who fawn over the BBC are the same ones monitoring GBnews for the good of mankind.

Reactions: PPT
"from time to time"...
I think we'll finish this conversation right here if that's OK with you.

Not really, you didn’t answer my question. Name an organisation as big as the BBC that doesn’t have scandals ?

Is Jenas texting for a shag (presumably) to a couple work colleagues a BBC problem ? Why is it not a Talksport, TNT, C4 problem when he’s worked for them last couple years?

I have no doubt someone from the BBC will be in the papers for a scandal again soon, just like someone from Tory/Labour party, PL, UEFA, Hollywood will be also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.