Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

But he actually did type that, the Catholic church has wrong 'uns so don't point out that the BBC has wrong 'uns too. It's not that hard keep up.

Many people are pointing out that there’s wrong’uns in every organisation/institutions when large numbers are involved - you bought up the BBC (once again) when this is a thread about Jenas (who also works for TNT/Talksport & C4) - all the BBC have done by the looks of it is take appropriate action, so what’s the issue?

Many people are pointing out that there’s wrong’uns in every organisation/institution - you bought up the BBC (once again) when this is a thread about Jenas (who also works for TNT/Talksport & C4)

But the news as is that he was hoofed from the BBC, I know you don't like people mentioning it but those are the facts.

We have had people saying it has to be serious, but not serious enough to be illegal even though sending unsolicited dick pics is illegal (If it was even that).

But you carry on defending them.

We weren't discussing other organisations though were we? It's like saying I think Ipswich are shit and you piping up with "So are Southampton".

It's a strawman.

I hate to get involved, but isn't it whataboutery, rather than a strawman?

But the news as is that he was hoofed from the BBC, I know you don't like people mentioning it but those are the facts.

We have had people saying it has to be serious, but not serious enough to be illegal even though sending unsolicited dick pics is illegal (If it was even that).

But you carry on defending them.

The BBC have taken the appropriate action by the looks of it - what have they done wrong here ?

I hate to get involved, but isn't it whataboutery, rather than a strawman?

Whataboutery is blaming the BBC for Jenas’s actions - did they force him to text a dick pic to a couple of their staff members? What exactly have the bbc done here?

Hes struggling to answer and just wants to bash the BBC once again at any opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.