Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

I don't, but there again I don't need to because the same people who love it post it on here. The same reason applies to GBnews, Twitter and any other form of emotional crutch some people use that they feel the need to share.

It's all here :)

You seem to be wanting the conversation of the BBC to be dragged into this thread, calling for the destruction of it based on Jenas sending some naughty text messages.

You seem to be wanting the conversation of the BBC to be dragged into this thread, calling for the destruction of it based on Jenas sending some naughty text messages.

Just commenting on some of the nonsense posted on here, like the straw argument about the nonce ridden Catholic church used to validate the amount of wrong 'uns in the BBC.

I haven't commented that much on Jenus because we don't even know what he has done yet.

Agree it must be bad, but we still as yet don't know. Although not enough to be charged as yet?

Which begs the question if what he has done is that bad why hasn't he been charged?
Is sending a dick pic (that's an example not an accusation) a criminal offence if sending to an adult?
It can get you the sack for sexual harassment for sure.

Is sending a dick pic (that's an example not an accusation) a criminal offence if sending to an adult?

I'd say if it was unsolicited yes it is, if let's say that's what he has done isn't the BBC or some other part of the mechanism covering it up?

The point is we don't know what he has done.

Just commenting on some of the nonsense posted on here, like the straw argument about the nonce ridden Catholic church used to validate the amount of wrong 'uns in the BBC.

I haven't commented that much on Jenus because we don't even know what he has done yet.

Why is it a strawman? every organisation has wrong'uns- it isn't always a institutional issue as you desperately trying to make it to.

Why is it a strawman? every organisation has wrong'uns- it isn't always a institutional issue as you desperately trying to make it to.

You're not defending every other organisation, but you specifically mentioned the Catholic church which is the very definition of a strawman.

Strawman

The BBC are bad
So are the Catholic church.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.