Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

Why is it a strawman? every organisation has wrong'uns- it isn't always a institutional issue as you desperately trying to make it to.
Freelance presenter breaks terms and conditions of his contract and has contract terminated.

If it is also illegal and the other party wishes to press charges, then the CPS will decide if there is a case for Jenas to answer.

The BBC come under fire for “protecting wrong’uns” but are now being criticised for not knowing in advance that Jenas was susceptible to sending inappropriate messages.

Seems as soon as their internal investigation was complete, he was sacked.

Pretty normal HR procedure.

The BBC are bad
So are the Catholic church.

I've made the point that every institution, especially ones that employ over 20,000 will have it's scandals. Not sure how that can even be debated.

Also made the point that Jenas has worked for Talksport, TNT, C4 so unsure how it's a BBC problem - when they are the ones to actually take action against his conduct.

I've made the point that every institution, especially ones that employ over 20,000 will have it's scandals. Not sure how that can even be debated.

Also made the point that Jenas has worked for Talksport, TNT, C4 so unsure how it's a BBC problem.

We weren't discussing other organisations though were we? It's like saying I think Ipswich are shit and you piping up with "So are Southampton".

It's a strawman.

We weren't discussing other organisations though were we? It's like saying I think Ipswich are shit and you piping up with "So are Southampton".

It's a strawman.

If someone from Ipswich sends a dick pic to the Ipswich tea lady there isn't huge discussion about whether they should fold as club.

It's pretty obvious someone from a 20,000+ organisation will do something wrong/illegal. That doesn't make it a institutional problem every time. Do you accept that?

If someone from Ipswich sends a dick pic to the Ipswich tea lady there isn't huge discussion about whether they should fold as club.

It's pretty obvious someone from a 20,000+ organisation will do something wrong/illegal. That doesn't make it a institutional problem every time. Do you accept that?

Fuck knows where your mind is but I am not enabling you and going there.

Reactions: PPT
The wum is spoiling another thread being contrary , boring now

As for jenas , he is now getting his lawyers to sue the beeb for how they handled the stuff he has done wrong , a few crocidile tears and deflecting like fuck , cheaters always deflect away

The wum is spoiling another thread being contrary , boring now

As for jenas , he is now getting his lawyers to sue the beeb for how they handled the stuff he has done wrong , a few crocidile tears and deflecting like fuck , cheaters always deflect away
No he isn't. The frothing BBC haters have 'spoilt the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.