Jerome Boateng.

Freestyler said:
sky tot said:
End of the day ,wev`e got a German international who can play ;
left back,right back ,and center half.
times are good blues..

hardly relevant though, when he can only play CB any good.
Its relevant to Roberto Mancini.

Freestyler said:
sky tot said:
times are good blues..

In your eyes perhaps. I don't think Kompany, Toure, or De Jong were that great in their first seasons. We should stop writing players off after 5 minutes.

With injuries coinciding with a fixture pile up, players like Zabeleta, and Boateng are very valuable.

Scottyboi said:
Some bell end next to me went ' He is never a center back he is a right back' Pissed myself laughing at him. He then said ' just you watch ' and he actually wanted him to fail the bellend needed a slap.

Just wait til he falls asleep, then give him a good slap, the shitbag!

basically picked up by mancini coz of his physical attributes,decent crossing ability and good potential to develop........it would be rather premature to write him off so early(in his 1st premier league yr and one with injuries)
he's pretty good for his age at CB and can provide valuable back up at RB.

during our last transfer window there were rumours of us buying vanderwiel for 17 mil euros......would have been better,but boateng's not bad for 11 mill.

Freestyler said:
sky tot said:
times are good blues..

Those international minnows Germany must be severely short of left backs to have played a lad who 'can only play CB any good' there through the world cup

Germany are crap, which is why they have just taken the fourth Champions League spot from Italy for next season. We should forget buying German internationals and concentrate on buying Welsh, Togan or Faroe Islanders.

Jerome Boeteng

How fucking shit is this guy?????

So casual it is untrue.

Jogs around like he has PROVEN himself as a top top winner

Wimps out tackles

Shoots from 45 yards

Can't head, can't pass

Here for the cash it is obvious - but not even got the brain to pretend that he's interested.

I despise him

Re: Jerome Boeteng

I've been really dissapointed with him, I have to say. It seems that every time he gets the ball in his own half he will hoof the fucker up field and it will go to their team 90% of the time...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.