Jerome Boeteng

FantasyIreland said:
Didnt we insist on playing him at fullback,when he was a far better centrehalf.

Was there also a 'spat' with Mancini regarding the birth of his child?

I remember the positional thing being sugegsted as an issue, not sure it was though as he players right back for Germany, and he's a fullback for Bayern too.

Its rare to see any player start at a new club with such little effort to get into the team, the few games he did get were proof enough that he had used the transfer just to get away from his previous club and had no interest in building a future at City.

Roberto did exactly the right thing in getting shut.

I've never seen a defender pussy out of so many challenges. Lazy as fuck, no desire, i could go on. An abomination. I was glad to see the back of him.

flb said:
alib said:
struggling to remember why we got rid of hin after just one season as he looks a class act when he plays for Bayern/Germany?

I remember him playing right back a bit and him being on the bench a lot - was it a case of we thought he wasn't up to the PL or did he want to go back to Germany?

Youve opened a can of worms there fella......

DD and BS can answer your question

now I am intrigued

He was lazy, disinterested and a shithouse. Pulled out of challenges more times times than Ryan Giggs pulled out of his sister in law.

Got the impression he just didn't want to be here and after showing what a shithouse he was, no fucker wanted him here either.

Tricky_Trev said:
I've never seen a defender pussy out of so many challenges. Lazy as fuck, no desire, i could go on. An abomination. I was glad to see the back of him.
This, every game I was shouting at him for wussing out of 60-40 balls in his favour, the wimp.

inchy14 said:
I remember him shitting out of a tackle at home to someone and immediately thought he would'nt make it, if he'd scored an own goal and misplaced some passes fine, but as centre half you can't pull out of tackles, criminal...

This.

And just when Mancini was try to strengthen, barricade and instill a determined mentality to stop leaking goals, he does these things that would infuriate any normal fan never-mind the manager.

He fell out with Mancini over the way he treated him when his twins were born, and wanted to move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.