Jerome Boeteng

I wouldnt sway any of our centre half options or fullback options for Boeteng so we have not lost anything...all the players that are here in his position are better than he is

would anyone really rather have boeteng instead of zabba or Micah.....!!!!!!!!!!!!! not a chance as far as Im concerned.

Too soft for the prem it seemed but it was just the usual impatient idiots on here who can't see past the end of their noses who were labelling a 21 year old full german international 'shit'. No surprise to see him doing well enough for himself.

In fact I'm pretty sure I had a bet with 1 or 2 on here that he'd go on to win more trophies in his career than Lescott has...

The Fat el Hombre said:
Too soft for the prem it seemed but it was just the usual impatient idiots on here who can't see past the end of their noses who were labelling a 21 year old full german international 'shit'. No surprise to see him doing well enough for himself.

In fact I'm pretty sure I had a bet with 1 or 2 on here that he'd go on to win more trophies in his career than Lescott has...

Hardly a fair bet considering their respective ages.

stony said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Hardly a fair bet considering their respective ages.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=251908&p=5404485#p5404485

He honestly looked frightened of his own shadow when he played for us.

Wasn't he the first in the search for a promising young CB. Didn't fit, whingey and not committed to the cause so replaced with Savic. Oh dear. Replaced with Nasty - ah - we'll keep him. Seems to be the way with defensive players. I remember being quite miffed that Corluka had chosen to bugger off to Spurs and he got replaced almost instantly by some Argentinian RB, Zaba something or other, forget the name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.