Jerome Boeteng

Came here, saw the reality of the PL, jumped out of tackles, had numerous atrocious performances, blamed City, left, reiterated it was our fault. That's about it really. Even in the Bundesliga he's quite average imo

He wanted leave for the birth of his kids

Mancini included him in the squad for an away game, can't remember which one

Boeteng was an unused sub

Big shouty shouty

Left

MCRJON said:

Big shouty shouty

Left

Wanting to witness the bith of your children??

I don't know,the mard twat...!

MCRJON said:

Big shouty shouty

Left

Twas the story I heard at the time as well mate.

He came to the club as a RB, but got moody because he wanted to play as a CB. He wanted to go back to Germany for whatever reason and said that by going to Bayern they would play him in his preferred position... Which wasn't the case as he's still playing as RB!!

He was unfortunate with injuries whilst here anyway, and didn't help himslef on many occasions (the air hostess trolley).

In my opinion, we did right getting rid, he didn't put in a shift and clearly didn't want to be here. I think the only good game I saw him play was pre season vs Valencia when he played in a wicked ball for our goal.

Tricky_Trev said:
I've never seen a defender pussy out of so many challenges. Lazy as fuck, no desire, i could go on. An abomination. I was glad to see the back of him.

this, didn't we get alright money for him anyway?

i've seen nasri get stuck in more.

Davs 19 said:
dref619 said:
He was a little woman

Indeed. Looked scared of the physical side of the game.

Spot on. Looked lost at sea with the physicality of it, never seem interested in getting stuck in. Playing him centre half at that time would have been disastrous . Then we had the whole nonsense with that bloody air hostess injury. THEN to top it all off, he went and agreed a deal with Bayern and put City in an impossible position where we had to sell. I hated him when he was here, and nothing has changed

MCRJON said:

Big shouty shouty

Left

some told me it was the dynmo kiev game...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.