Jesus Navas - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
even though not fit wow
you should be a TV pundit how many times did they say this and that player should play even though not fit YCMIU
What? I was responding to the statement that navas is the best right back at the club.

It's no wonder he's been thrown into the mix because he fits the current criteria of having full backs that are complete non-entities. It would be fantastic to have full backs who can attack and defend. Second choice would be full backs who can do one or the other. The absolute nightmare is having full backs that can do neither, having one of these would be bad enough yet somehow we have accumulated a handful of the useless turds.
Top fucking Blue award goes to you

Don't know what some of you are expecting. Navas is currently the best option at right back and the reality is that nobody would have done any better in that position tonight. At the game tonight I genuinely think some of the morons in attendance would rather he gave the ball away so they had an excuse me to slag him off than support him, and the team
This all day long. We have some right muppets posting on here at times

As seen from Valencia and Moses at United and Chelsea respectively, you don't need to be a particularly good defender to be an effective full back. As long as you are disciplined positional, have very good recovery speed and good stamina, you can function well in that position which navas has done imo for the past three games. Although its clearly an area that needs a huge upgrade in the summer I think navas can do a job there till the end of the season and had another good game

It gives us a sneak preview of what it will be like once we sign a great attacking full back but will also have the added bonus of being able to defend as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.