Jesus Navas (continued)

Re: Navas

sir baconface said:
sergiosboot said:
steviemc said:
If you're not, then you should watch the player and matches before contributing. You've clearly done neither.
Now I get it . . . Once again I apologise it's just dawned on me . . . My opinion differs from yours therefore I haven't watched the player or the match . . . . Mmm . . . Both of which I did from the south stand last night . . . As I do every week . . . So where does that leave my opinion . . . Jesus Christ talk about touchy

Mate, look at the reaction you got and think carefully before your next post.
I'll do my own thinking thanks mate and you won't be considered when I do . . . is that thoughtful enough for you . . . and who made you the thought police

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
sergiosboot said:
steviemc said:
If you're not, then you should watch the player and matches before contributing. You've clearly done neither.
Now I get it . . . Once again I apologise it's just dawned on me . . . My opinion differs from yours therefore I haven't watched the player or the match . . . . Mmm . . . Both of which I did from the south stand last night . . . As I do every week . . . So where does that leave my opinion . . . Jesus Christ talk about touchy

To state that he has never 'done' a fullback convincingly flies in the face of what we have seen game after game! Nowt wrong with having an opinion but when the opinion is similar to stating that water flows uphill, people do get touchy!!

When he first came he wasn't really getting at the fullbacks, but since he came on against Fulham in the 4-2 he's ran them ragged. Away at Swansea he absolutely terrorised the left back. Amazing signing especially considering he doesn't start every game and he's ok with that.

sergiosboot said:
sir baconface said:
sergiosboot said:

I'll do my own thinking thanks mate and you won't be considered when I do . . . is that thoughtful enough for you . . . and who made you the thought police

My pleasure. No charge for the advice. Carry on as you were.

sergiosboot said:
sir baconface said:
sergiosboot said:

You are allowed your own opinion, it's just a shame for us that it's really shit.

I'm a huge fan of Navas and it's not absolutely clear to me how Nasri gets back into the side when he's fit (and by the way I'm a huge fan of the Nasri of this season as well), but does anybody find it a bit odd that on the OS he says "we were satisfied with the way we played against Chelsea" or something very close to it? I read it three times in sheer disbelief. I reckon it's a misprint, and that what he actually said was "not satisfied". if he'd said "We did some good things, we created some chances that we really should have put away, if we had in the first ten minutes, it would've been a different match", I could go along with all of that.

Navas is fucking useless USELESS in positional play. He is good only in counterattack but we don't play counterattack football. SELL HIM, for God's sake sell him.

Navas is fucking useless USELESS in positional play. He is good only in counterattack but we don't play counterattack football. SELL HIM, for God's sake sell him.

This man is easily our weakest link.

I can't believe he still gets near our team, he offers virtually nothing. Doesn't use his pace, telegraphed crossing which I'd fancy myself to get a block on, can't control the ball, can't play 1 touch football, doesn't have the vision to spot a run. What does he bring to the team?

Liverpool actually targeted him in the 1st half today, making sure he ended up with the ball when we got into their half. Thus the reason for our complete lack of fluidity in possession till he came off.

I think he's the only City player in the last 5 years that I've consistently found myself criticizing. Is it not glaringly fucking obvious how much better we are when he isn't on the pitch?

Said it several times this season, IMPACT PLAYER at best. If that.

conormcfc said:
This man is easily our weakest link.

I can't believe he still gets near our team, he offers virtually nothing. Doesn't use his pace, telegraphed crossing which I'd fancy myself to get a block on, can't control the ball, can't play 1 touch football, doesn't have the vision to spot a run. What does he bring to the team?

Liverpool actually targeted him in the 1st half today, making sure he ended up with the ball when we got into their half. Thus the reason for our complete lack of fluidity in possession till he came off.

I think he's the only City player in the last 5 years that I've consistently found myself criticizing. Is it not glaringly fucking obvious how much better we are when he isn't on the pitch?

Said it several times this season, IMPACT PLAYER at best. If that.

Negative Impact at that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.