Jesus Navas (continued)

Re: Navas

Too one dimensional for me.

He seems unable to cut inside and I'm not sure I've ever seen him use his left foot.

Compare him to Sterling today.

Navas bottled it. Milner would have been a much better bet today imo.

I was really excited when we bought Jesus as we needed pace in our team - today you just have to compare him like for like with Sterling to see how poor he was. I understand why Manuel picked him but after today think Milner is a shoe in for the last few especially at Goodison. Thought the ref ruined what was a great game and a draw would have been the correct result. On another note - Please City do not buy Suarez - I can't support such a cheating, racist with cannibal tenancies.

Couldn't believe he started over Milner again today. when we first signed him i thought finally some pace but it seems like he can only do one thing and so so predictable.

He's a very good player that's contributed a lot of assists an scored a vital goal at Fulham but fuck me he was woeful today. Get ball, pretend to run, wait for Zaba to make overlapping run, cut inside, pass back to Garcia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.