Jesus Navas (continued)

Re: Navas

Fantastic work rate from Navas, ran up and down the flank tirelessly and managed to beat the fullback on various occassions. Ohhh Jesssussss Naaaavass he turns wata in wine!

Superb today, my MOTM.

Just wish he'd open up space to have a pop himself sometimes, with the greasy surface today he should have tried himself a few more times.

My man of the match for City today . Think this lad his getting better and better .

His partnership with Zabs is a thing of beauty. You can see how we missed that in the Palace game and it's a key difference from the Mancini sides that struggled to break down park-the-bus teams. As for his pace, holy shit - just mind-blowing.

As well as all the plaudits he's receiving above I thought I'd throw in that he seems to have a fantastic attitude, possibly the least selfish player in our/Spain's squad. Celebrates every goal we score with such enthusiasm too, whether he's involved or not.

Puppet Master Silva said:
As well as all the plaudits he's receiving above I thought I'd throw in that he seems to have a fantastic attitude, possibly the least selfish player in our/Spain's squad. Celebrates every goal we score with such enthusiasm too, whether he's involved or not.

Agree completely. That vault over the corner flag after the 13 sec Spurs goal was epic.

lasereyes said:

Agree completely. That vault over the corner flag after the 13 sec Spurs goal was epic.

Yeah haha, you'll just be seeing a huddle after a goal and then a wild Navas will spring out of nowhere to dive on top of everyone.

lasereyes said:

Yeah haha, you'll just be seeing a huddle after a goal and then a wild Navas will spring out of nowhere to dive on top of everyone.
Hahaha your right,noticed that a lot is Work rate is shit hot.

Noticed a couple of times yesterday swansea trying to break and navas pace got us out of trouble, by making them pass the ball back. Allowing us to get back in shape. He does a lot of things that go unnoticed. Class signing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.