JFK

BlueHammer85

Was Lee Harvey Oswald just a lone nutter that decided to shoot the President ? Or was he working with the CIA or FBI or the Cubans .. Or all of them ?!

Let's re-open this case Blues - Kevin Costner has inspired me and I've decided I don't like Football anymore.

the fact he wasn t there, top floor in the bell book place. he didn't shoot the cop few blocks away hours later. he was a clandestine patsie who was aware of his doomed fate.

the fact that over 100+ people were executed directly afterwards in the cover up.

I don't know much about the assassination of JFK, mainly because I'm not that fucking interested. Am I right in assuming that Oswald was caught with a gun and actually shot at JFK? If so, I'm not actually sure that constitutes being stitched up.

Ah yes....

The biggest conspiracy until 9/11 came along.

Absolutely fascinating subject with questions such as the magic bullet. The files are supposed be released in just over a year from now. Hopefully they will prove it one way or another.

Ah yes....

The biggest conspiracy until 9/11 came along.

Absolutely fascinating subject with questions such as the magic bullet. The files are supposed be released in just over a year from now. Hopefully they will prove it one way or another.

We'll finally find out that the CIA were responsible for the murder of Jamie Bulger and framed a couple of poor young scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.